Monday, March 31

Mini haul : The body shop


The body shop had a 3 for 2 offer recently, I usually don't go to the body shop all too often especially for makeup bits - I'm not too sure why. But after receiving quite a few bits for christmas, I have become more interested in the body shop.
I purchased the All-in-one BB cream, the moisture it skin primer and the matte skin primer.

Funnily enough, each face product I bought cost £12 - which for the price and size (25 ml) might not necessarily be the best deal but is considerably less then high end brands. I'm looking forward to trying these products out and I'll let you know how I get on. I might actually end up nipping back to the body shop as they gave me a lovely little £10 off my next purchase which I'm eagerly awaiting to use up!.

No comments:

Post a Comment