Sunday, May 4

Favourites #1 - April


This is the first favourites post I've done! Ironically I don't actually have that many favourites this month since my skins been acting up so I've not really ventured out of my safety blanket and used minimal products.

That being said I have been loving and using a lot of the Kevin Aucoin creamy glow duo (which I reviewed in my last post). At first I was all for Pravelle, the rosy pink shade, but now I'm lusting over Janelle which is more of a dusty pinky/peach as it leaves a lovely glow to the skin.

The Lord & Berry smudeproof eyeliner is 720 sand, is just a bronzy brown eyeliner stick. It's not too creamy and but not too hard, so I use it both on my eyes or on my waterline. It's not as harsh as black eyeliner or eyeshadow but still gives a little somethin' somethin' to your eyes. 

Skin wise, my skin has been horrendous well, horrendous for me as I broke out a bit. So I stopped using a lot of my usual makeup and focused on simple skincare. The laneige balancing emulsion is something I've had for ages and forgot about, it's so moisturising and simple so I've stopped using a complex routine and just stuck to this and treatment products/masks. Which has definitely helped since my skin's recovered now. Also just to mentioned, the La roche posay thermal spring water is another thing I've been loving for a long time now so thought I'd mention. This is great for all skin types and you literally just spray and a fine mist of thermal water sprays your face it's just great I love it.

Lip wise, I've rediscovered my love for the korres lip butter in quince. It's moisturising, pigmented and buttery. Definitely a handbag must have. As for my fingers, I've been using this & other stories nail polish in Moire Green quite a lot. It's a lovely really pale green that I think would compliment all skin tones when on.

I guess that's all, this is my first favourites so I do hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment