Tuesday, April 5

Topshop petite slouch trousers



I recently bought these striped petite slouch trousers from Topshop. Although they're from the petite section I found them to reach below my ankles and I'm more of a fan of cropped trousers hence why I folded them at the bottom. Unfortunately they have an elasticated cuff at the back which makes folding them look awkward from the back but I will be cropping these myself soon. Overall though, I really like these trousers, they're comfy, casual and still eye-catching. It really isn't everyday skinny jeans, this year. They also doesn't have an elasticated waist which i like, rather it has two button fastening and a faux drawstring. I'll be pairing these with jumpers, oversized denim jackets and white crop tops for an easy go to outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment